Saturday, April 21, 2012

Prophetess Valentine: What REALLY happened to DeVonte Pippen ...

The Story
Recently
Prophetess Valentine: What REALLY happened to DeVonte Pippen ...
Apr 22nd 2012, 00:27

5:27 pm The attorney on record was Josh Niewoehner, had the file I just did not have the money to pay him to file my case. G Flint Taylor has the files and they all knew what was happening including but not limited to Diane Redleaf (personally) of the Family Defense Center, and she REFUSED to serve us we were not who she desired to work with I have all the REJECTION LETTERS!

I wish you would try to call my baby a repeat offender when Sandy and her crew set him up, I guess he will not be a good RUNNER for Willie Cochran hun. I said it, you know it. Willie Cochran got plenty to tell, I am certain and I wish he would say I am crazy (Ed Smith, let him try) I am about as crazy as he is horny when I walk into a room. Willie I sized you up baby, you not packing deep enough:) sorry and yes I will tell it!

5:23 pm My son did not have a CRIMINAL RECORD until AFTER this recording, she told my son that she would have him arrested and he FOUGHT to stay in school where he had friends, DJ loved school and even kind words were spoken about he had planned to attend Lincoln's Challenge and I sought out solid referrals to get him enrolled into the program.

If you LISTEN "GOOD" my son told you the night they were removed from my custody the POLICE had GUNS pulled on him (he was 13 years old at the time) and that was in 2007 it is in the DCFS reports (I have a copy) and all of the children reported that. Now if you are a mother and a police officer has a gun pointed in your childs face how CRAZY will you look?

5:21 pm Clarification, one other thing, I did not want Lisa Madigan to participate I knew if I contacted Pat Quinn my chances might be good for him to attend. Deja invited Lisa Madigan and like any good mother I wanted to appease her. I do not know Lisa Madigan like that other than she drains me of my anointing and used my face to make her look cool and it is not that deep. I have always known of her connection to Judge Maureen Feerick and I with caution added her to my guest list, but I am no FAN of hers personally.

5:14 pm They want you to believe that he was a REPEAT OFFENDER to justify their actions, wjhat they won't tell you is John Garcia and Dan Ponce once came on our block to investigate why he was TARGETED. They want you to think he was a CRIMINAL just like they did when they tried to justify WHY the state took them in the first place. DJ was not a criminal, he was having FUN. He was marked and targeted because of who he was and who I am and if ANYONE tries to tell you otherwise they are lying.

I have it all on video and I cannot wait to find an attorney who can EXPOSE this TRAGEDY for what it is. These same people want you to think he was Mentally Ill and I can combat that also.

While in the care of Felecia Poindexter of Hull House he was harassed so much he was lied to so bad, he did not know who to trust and who to talk to, they betrayed him and lied on him. He had issues YES, lied to about ME, his family and who he was, all to cover lies that the more they tell, the more this gets confused. I thank GOD for REAL people in my life like Jesse White, who has known me all his life and whom I introduced DJ to in a Effort to try and save him and people like State Rep LaShawn Ford and PR to Pat Quinn who all did their best to help me get him enrolled into Lincoln Challenge to try and change his life around. That is the UNTOLD STORY!

They will not talk about the lack of support from Scottie Pippen or the LEGAL LIES that are connected to this case because CROOK COUNTY is too political! What they really do not want you to know is that Cedric Harris was LIVING IN THE FOSTER HOME, oh yes LET THEM TALK so I can take note I still have a VERY STRONG CASE vs DCFS and the STATE OF ILLINOIS and they more they fight me the more I prepare to EXPOSE all parties involved including but not limited to all of the Judges who were PAID to make this file disappear and for the record I did speak to an attorney about all of this I have to work on two other issues first, then I will work on the Civil Case Refiling!

10:21 am HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN ELIZABETH AND MANY MORE!

10:16 am CNN: Condi: I get to dress up in whips and chains for Halloween, girl stop playing YOU OWE ME TH IS Condi. You know I would have put you up against Obama but you know AMERICA wanted a Black Man first. Who else am I going to get to PLAY ME in the WHITE HOUSE and I can have FUN again, stop playing Condi. GB2G... Pop, please tell her, motivate her to watch over her party... Please... Yes I did call OUR Father, who lives in Washington, Bush be thy name... Get Obama OUT right NOW!

10:13 am CNN: Condi Rice for Vice President, YEAH BABY, I wonder who picked her for that role... Condi, oh Condi... you KNOW you love me and YOU would be PERFECT for the ROLE we can have FUN again... Yeah BABY! Come on Condi, if I did it for Obama YOU KNOW I will do it for you!

8:25 am What YOU did not hear, was DJ was ARRESTED the SAME NIGHT Obama was in TOWN

Video streaming by Ustream

8:21 am Ump, now Jesse wants to SPEAK... it's too late now, he gone.

Video streaming by Ustream

12:35 am Tonight we had a prayer for DJ this is him in his OWN WORDS telling what he saw, and yes the POLICE were AFTER HIM from the night they were taken, what do YOU have to add? If TUPAC can return so can DJ, his words SPEAK LOUD from the grave... LISTEN

Video streaming by Ustream

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions